BioCurrently I am a PhD Candidate in the Software Technology for Learning and Teaching Group at Utrecht University.
I have completed a Bachelor degree in Computer Science and a Masters degree in Programming Technology at Utrecht University. As apart of an Erasmus exchange, I have written my master thesis at Freiburg University.
- Building a generic feedback system for rule-based problems
- Nico Naus and Johan Jeuring. Accepted for publication at TFP 2016.
- Nico Naus and Peter Thiemann. Accepted for publication at TFP 2016.
- Supervisors: Prof. Dr. P. Thiemann, Dr. A. Dijkstra, Prof. Dr. J.T. Jeuring
- Multi-user rule based problem solving
- Oregon Programming Languages Summer School 2017
- Building a generic end-user feedback system for iTasks
- Institute for Programming research and Algorithmics Fall Days 2016
- Using DSLs to help people solve rule-based problems
- TFP 2016. Draft paper
- TFP 2016. Draft paper
- University Council Member
- I am a member of the University Council, on behalf of the Utrecht PhD Party. Within the council, I am vice chair of the employee fraction, member of the agenda committee, the trust committee and the SPO committee (Strategy Personnel and Organization). More information can be found here
- PhD Network Utrecht representative
- Prout is the PhD Network of Utrecht University, that is run by a group of voluntary representatives from all graduate schools of Utrecht University. More information can be found at prout.nl
- Member of the PhD Council of Institute for Programming research and Algorithmics
- The PhD Council of IPA advises on the education and research programme of the IPA national research school. More information can be found at win.tue.nl/ipa
- Member of the PhD Council of the Graduate School of Natural Sciences
- The PhD Council of the Graduate School of Natural Sciences aims to represent all PhD Candidates in Natural Sciences at the Utrecht University. It formed by voluntary members form all the intitutes that make up the Graduate School of Natural Sciences. I represent the Institute of Information and Computer Sciences (URICS). More information can be found at gsns-pc.science.uu.nl
- Member of the User Committee of the University Facilities Centre
- The Facilities Center (FSC) is responsible for providing facility services at Utrecht University. To improve their services, they initatied a User Committee in 2013. Ever since it was founded, I have been a member of this committee.